- Around 12 years of experience in Design & Development of Distributed, Middleware & web based software applications using .Net Technologies.
- Around 10 years of experience building applications for ecommerce.
- Senior Microsoft Stack Developer.
- Developed application using Object oriented (OOP) design and development, database programming, web programming and GUI development using VB.Net/C# and ASP.NET.
- Expertise in working with .NET 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, 2.0 Framework and Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010.
- Experience with web technologies such as HTML, Master Pages, DHTML, CSS, XML, Java Script and JQuery, AJAX.
- Hands on experience on writing C#/VB.Net classes for reusability of the code using .Net 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 framework library.
- Excellent experience handling Business workflow activities and business layouts which are used in trading processing developed using C#/VB.Net, ASP.NET and XML.
- Involved in many ecommerce website development with standard PCI compliance methods.
- Hands on knowledge in implementing Data Access technologies.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts, with knowledge in implementing Design Patterns in .NET technologies as needed.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience on XML, XPath using Document object Model (DOM).
- Used significant features like LINQ, Generics in .NET.
- Expertise in Creating Web services using XML messages which follows Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) standards or REST.
- Involved in design and development of databases using SQL Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005, 2000, DBISAM and Ms Access.
- Hands on knowledge on SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Integrating Services (SSIS), SQL Profiler.
- Extensive experience on writing Stored Procedure, UDF, Views and Trigger.
- Worked as successful member in handling responsibilities such as onsite-offshore coordinator knowledge transfer, code review and compliance to best practices & standards.
- Worked on cross-functional teams successfully interacting and communicating with other development teams.
- Good knowledge of agile software development.
|Programming Languages||C# .NET,VB.NET(4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0), Asp Classic, HTML, T-SQL, PL/SQL|
|DOT Net Technologies||ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, MVC|
|Middleware Technologies||ADO.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Web Services|
|UI Technologies||WEB FORMS ,MVC|
|Markup Languages||XML, JSON|
|Other Technologies/Tools||XPath, XSD, Cordova/PhoneGap, HTML, WEB SERVICES, SOAP, REST, XML|
|Operating Systems||Windows Server 2012/2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS(7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0)|
|DOTNET Framework||.NET FRAMEWORK 4.5/.4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1|
|Scripting Languages||Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, VB SCRIPT, AngularJS
|Databases||SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005/2000, MS Access|
|Reporting Tools||SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports ,|
|Testing Tools||MS Unit Testing|
|Version Control||Team Foundation Server(2008),VSS, Subversion, Git|
|IDE||Visual Studio 2013/2010/2008/2005, SQL Server Management Studio|
|Marketing||SEM (data feeds, tracking), Affricates, SEO, schema.org, A/B testing|
|Functional Area||ecommerce, Health Care, CRM, CMS, API’s|
UnityWebGroup.com July 2007 – Present
New York, USA
Environment: C#, VB.Net, MS Unit Testing framework, Log4Net, LINQ, IIS, MVC, repository pattern with dependency injection.
Designed and developed multiple websites for ecommerce companies. Consulted ecommerce companies to launch advance features such as Integration with Amazon Seller Central, Price Engines, eBay, Google Checkout, PayPal Checkout, Amazon Checkout, Bill me Later, eBill me, Payment Gateways, SEO/SEM Tools, Custom reports, FedEx/UPS Rates, Secure Checkout etc.
- Implemented Core business components using C# and VB.NET classes and internal functions for clearing order submission. The input and output data payload is in various formats like, XML, XLS, CSV, txt, JSON etc.
- Developed business components using Microsoft MVC framework.
- Involved in generating classes, domain objects and entities in developing business layer of the application.
- Worked on Web Services (WEB API, SOAP, WSDL, REST) in order for communicating with other application and components.
- Actively took part in designing the Design documents, development, testing on Portal.
- Leading the UI and Middle tier development team on deliverables.
- Involved in weekly status meetings with the Business to ensure that the progress of the project was met according to the set schedules.
- Developed mobile apps using AngularJS framework.
- Using best SEO methods to promote website for search engines.
- Integration with payment gateways & checkout methods (Google, paypal, amazon).
- Custom CMS/CRM system for companies to manage products & customers.
- Integration with Amazon Seller Central Web services.
- Affiliate Network Integration & management.
Accoona Corp / Skynet Communications March 2003 – February 2007
New Jersey, USA
Team Lead/Senior Developer
Environment: Visual studio 2010, Classic Asp, VB.Net, C#.Net, Net 4.0, LINQ, Net suite, Windows XP.
For an online ecommerce company, designed and implemented custom solutions for various development groups within and outside the department. Modified and developed ASP.NET applications for intranet/internet web sites.
- Worked in Onsite/Offshore model.
- Requirement Analysis and Design of the system.
- Creating classes and methods in developing order management layer of the application.
- Designed and developed the database procedures
- Created and consumed Proxies for communicating with the other systems.
- Worked on XML and C#/VB.net in order to generate the reports and comparing the fix messages.
- Agile Methodology is followed for the project implementation and Involved in documentation and diagram creation.
- Developed rich user interface to see the processed orders and fix message compare messages.
- Involved in analysis of client requirements, development and testing.
- Lead offshore .Net and testing teams.
- Developed Web services using REST with knowledge of JSON.
- Worked on LINQ to SQL for backend design and development.
- Developed client side validations using JQuery.
- Developed the unit test cases for testing the individual blocks in the developed application.
- Designed Purchase order system from scratch to support drop shipping.
- Modified Asp Classic code and converted into Asp.Net.